Where we are in Alta Badia
In the midst of nature, with a breathtaking view
Our residence is located in a picturesque hillside meadow, at the foot of the Sasso Santa Croce, a majestic mountain on which the warm rays of the sun are reflected at sunset, creating an enchanting spectacle.
A 15 minute walk from La Villa, our house is located in a perfect place for excursions. Our guests can start walking directly from the residence, walking through the woods on the paths towards the Sasso Santa Croce, the wonderful Armentara meadows or towards the three neighboring villages: San Cassiano, La Villa and Badia.
How to reach us
From the countries north of South Tyrol: via the A13 Brenner motorway from Innsbruck to Brixen, continuing along the Pustertal road towards Bruneck, up to St. Lorenzen. Continue towards Val Badia until the village of Badia.
From north-east Italy: you can reach us by taking the motorway A27 Autostrada d'Alemagna to Ponte nelle Alpi (Belluno) and continuing northwards to Cortina d'Ampezzo, then heading towards San Cassiano via the Falzarego Pass.
From the rest of Italy: traveling on the A22 Brenner motorway to Brixen, continuing along the Pustertal road towards Bruneck, up to St. Lorenzen. Continue towards Val Badia until the village of Badia.
By public transportation
Travel by train to St. Lorenzen or also Bruneck, via Franzensfeste. The villages of Badia and La Villa can then be reached by bus with the line 460 in the direction of Corvara / Colfosco.
The most used airports for our region are:
- Milano Bergamo - Il Caravaggio (BGY) www.milanbergamoairport.it
- Airport Valerio Catullo - Verona (VRN) www.aeroportoverona.it
- Airport A. Canova - Treviso (TSF) www.trevisoairport.it
- Airport Kranebitten - Innsbruck (INN) www.innsbruck-airport.com
- Airport Marco Polo - Venice (VCE) www.veneziaairport.it
- Milano Linate (LIN) www.milanolinate-airport.com
- Milano Malpensa (MXP) www.milanomalpensa-airport.com
- Airport Franz Josef Strauß - Munich (MUC) www.munich-airport.de